Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Krazy Kool

Kool always seems like such a quiet little guy. He's pretty relaxed and laid-back. I mean, yes, he gets excited when he sees people and other dogs, but for the most part, he embodies his name...just cool.

However (and there is almost always an "however"), there are times when I cannot believe he is the same dog! He cracks me up with the crazy stunts he pulls. I think I've told you about the time he climbed up on my nightstand in the middle of the night. Well, this is just as weird...

Kool likes to hang out in the bathtub. Not when he's getting a bath (although he's a pretty good boy when it comes to that) or when I'm in the shower. Just to hang out.... At first I didn't really realize what he was doing. But I've caught him twice now. I hear these weird noises coming from my bathroom, like toenails on porcelain. Yes. Kool has jumped into the tub and is inspecting all of my soap and shampoo. I have no idea why he does it. One night, he woke me up with being noisy in the tub. What a weirdo.



No comments:

Post a Comment