Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A New Squeaky Has Arrived

So I finally gave in. I bought a new orange squeaky. Swift went over the moon for it. I actually like this one much better. The squeaker must be broken or something, but it doesn't squeak nearly as much or as loud as the old one did. At first I thought it was just because it was new. But Swift has had it for a while now, and it does the same thing. Some nights, he just sits and squeaks it, but no noise comes out. I love it! I never have to take his ball away again.

This proves that Swift knows the difference between his toys. When old squeaky died, Swift would favor one toy every few days, but he always switched it up. Now that we have a new orange squeaky, he rarely ever plays with anything else.

I love watching Swift play with squeaky. You can just tell it is his absolute favorite thing in the world to do. He gets so intent, and his tail wags like crazy. He's such a cutie-pie. He reminds me of the hamster from the movie, Bolt. "Ball, ball, ball, ball, ball...." He cracks me up!



No comments:

Post a Comment