Monday, November 15, 2010

Silly Stories with Amy

I don't know why I wait so long in-between posts. I have decided that I am going to post weekly, even if it's just a silly little story about the boys. I want to get into the habit of blogging more regulary.

So this week's silly story...

I came home last week, fed the dogs, took them outside, and ran downstairs for about a half an hour to hang out with my neighbor. Apparently, my absence of 30 minutes after being gone the whole day was just too much for the boys. They dragged my bag off of the coffee table and proceeded to chew up a bag of cough drops, rip off the cap of a bottle of mints, and destroy my MAKEUP BRUSH THAT COST $30!!! I was upset, of course, but what can you do? It was my fault for leaving the bag where they could reach it.

And as if that weren't enough, a few days later, I came back from working out, dropped my phone and headphones onto the coffee table (hmmm...I'm sensing a theme here), and played on the computer for a bit. When I came back into the living room, they had destroyed my headphones! (Second pair they've eaten, actually, not including a Bluetooth.)

Oh, and if that weren't enough, they got into the trash the next day and drug dried up beet skins, greens, and eggshells through the living room. Great, boys. Great. Thanks bunches.

I think I need to spend more time with the doxies. And hope they don't poop electronics.



No comments:

Post a Comment