Monday, July 20, 2009

Introducing Swift and Kool

Swift and Kool are my two adorable dachshunds. They were given to me as a pair in July 2007, when Swift was 1-1/2, and Kool was 4. They are named after hip-hop artists (supposedly) - Ken Swift and Kool Herc, but their names are actually quite appropriate for their personalities. Kool is a long-haired dachshund and is much more laid-back than Swift. Swift is a crazy little pup - his tail never stops wagging, and I cannot seem to train him to stop jumping! Kool is Swift's uncle, but I always call them brothers - it's so much easier to say, "Where's your brother?" than, "Where's your uncle?" or "Where's your nephew?" I would have to remember which dog I'm talking to. These two adorable dogs keep my life interesting. I don't know what I would do without them. There will be plenty of adventures to read about in the coming days...




No comments:

Post a Comment