Monday, December 13, 2010

Puppy Love

Just a short little post today. Swift likes to hide under my bed or under the covers on my bed while I'm getting ready. Kool, however, follows me around. Apparently, when I'm putting on stockings and shoes, that means it's time to play. He'll sit and stare at me. Sometimes he makes a little growly noise to say, "Pay attention to me!" This morning, he jumped up on the couch next to me. He stared at me with such love in his eyes and wagged his tail. I couldn't help but pick him up and cuddle with him. That's Kool-and-Amy time - in the morning, right before I leave for work. That waggy tail got me this morning. What a cutie.

I imagine that is how parents must feel when they look at their children, and how God must feel when he looks at us. I have never felt more love in my heart than when I look at my boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment