Monday, December 20, 2010

Top Ten

Top 10 Random Quirky Things My Dogs do:

1. Swift puts his ball in his food dish when he's hungry.

2. Kool sometimes refuses to eat unless his food has been soaked. Even then, he looks at me like, "Really? I have to eat this?"

3. Swift likes to show me he's eating by carrying one piece of food into the living room where I am, chewing it, going back to the kitchen and getting another piece of food. He repeats this process until I pay attention to him.

4. Sometimes Swift brings his ball to bed. If I happen to roll over it in the middle of the night or it falls off the bed (even with no squeak), apparently that means it's time to play fetch - even at 3 a.m.

5. Swift and Kool wait for me to get out of the shower. I guess I'm not allowed to have alone time.

6. Swift likes to walk along the back of the couch. Sometimes he's klutzy and stumbles. It's funny.

7. Kool always instigates play-time between himself and Swift by grabbing Swift's foot. Swift doesn't always appreciate it.

8. After coming in from a rainy walk, Kool loves to be dried off with the towel. Swift hates it.

9. The boys can sleep! I often have to wake them up (especially Kool) in the morning to go potty. This morning, I got up early and turned on the lamp, which woke them up. We had cuddle-time in bed.

10. Swift burrows under blankets, and sometimes I can't find him on my bed. He's a true badger-hound!



1 comment:

  1. Chester used to wait for me to get out of the shower so he could lick the water off of my legs. Now he is too lazy to wait that long...see your #9 about sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete