Monday, March 7, 2011

Dachshund Love

I love my dachshunds. This morning, Swift was sitting on the bed, staring at me when I got out of the shower. His ears were flipped, and he just looked so adorable. Sometimes I can't help myself, and I just run over and smother him with kisses and hugs. Of course, he thinks it's play time and runs to get his ball.

I also like to cuddle with the boys when I'm on the couch or when I'm getting ready for bed. Swift and Kool climb all over me, like I'm a mountain to be conquered or something.

Kool, King of the Mountain


Kool looks like he's plotting something. Hmm...he's probably about to attack my face with kisses.

Now Swift here just loves you with his eyes. How can you not think he's the most adorable dog in the world?

Swifty Baby

Now I know I'm getting mushy here, and I know I've said it before, but I can't believe how much I love these guys. My life is better with them in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment