Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

We had another adventure this weekend. Swift and Kool and I joined about 30 other doxies to walk around Greenlake. It was a blast! After the 3 mile walk, we went out to lunch with Brian and then drove home. We were all pretty tired. Both the boys slept in the car on the way home. I tried to play on the computer, but crashed on the couch. I woke up with Swift lying on top of me and Kool almost on my head. They were conked out! The rest of the evening was pretty calm with tired doxies. No running or squeaking!



Kool took over my pillow and wouldn't give it back.



Swift just burrowed under the covers and wouldn't come out. Here's his little nose.

We're going to keep walking and hiking so that we aren't completely exhausted after our walks. Swift needs to lose some weight, and Kool needs to learn to keep up with the rest of us. Here's to more walks and more adventures!!




1 comment:

  1. I was tired after the walk too. It is a lot of work sprinting back and forth to take photos. Whew...I am pretty out of shape :)

    ReplyDelete